In whatever order …
1) There really may actually be such a thing as too much caffeine.
2) How to peel a pomegranate without leaving the entire kitchen - and myself - covered in red splotches.
3) It doesn't matter how many things I still need to do after picking up my son from school, the most important thing is listening to him talk about his day.
4) Sometimes unplugging from email and social media is the best thing you can do.
5) It's good to be serious but don't take yourself too seriously.
6) It's okay to be scared of something. It's not okay to hide from it.
7) I can get through a day without a to-do list (two days is pushing it though).
8) You can try to hide in the bathroom but they'll still find you and talk at you (or meow) through the door.
9) I thought I'd like writing because it's a solitary career for the most part. But I love writing because of the friends I've made.
10) Patience doesn't come with maturity.
11) The 'I can't do this" spiral of self-doubt? I have the power to stop it.
12) I don't have to feel guilty about taking the time to curl up and read.