1) Why is it that you can be at your desk the entire day and the phone never rings, but the moment you go to the loo, it'll ring?
2) How is it that you can be in the same room with everyone and no one speaks, but the moment you go to the loo, there's one cat meowing at the door while the other is stuffing his paw under the door and the child has an urgent, life-depends-on-this question?
3) What happens in the dryer to cause so many divorces among sock pairs?
4) How does the toilet paper roll always flip itself to "under" despite - or because of? - my insistence on it being "over"?
5) What makes kids sleep until the very last possible second during the week but wake up before any human should be up during the weekend?